5.17.2007

One Week

My little girl is a week old. She has been great, she wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat. She was a little jaundice but thats going away now, I hate that they have to slice her little foot to get blood, I hate to see my babies in pain, but besides that she has been doing great. When we left the hospital she weight 5lbs 10oz but yesterday she was up to 6lbs 4oz thats a lot. Breastfeeding has been going really well. With Anthony it did not go so well, but this time I think I was more prepared and I have not given her any formula like I did with Monkey Doodle, think that that was a big mistake that I did. Being home has been great I do not miss work at all I love being home cooking and keeping the house clean. I do have to get into a routine, so that I can be more organized.
Monkey Doodle has been doing better than we thought with Gaby, he does try to help. Its very cute, he throws away the diapers in the trash and if he hears her cry he tries to give her the pacifier, its adorable. He gives her kisses and rubs her head. He not comfortable holding her, I have tried to sit him down so he can hold her and he says no, and makes a silly face then runs off.
That has been our first week and it has gone pretty well, I have to say that we are really lucky to have good kids. I am not saying they are perfect because Monkey Doodle does drive me crazy sometimes, like when he found the permanent marker and wrote all over the kitchen cabinets, walls, his high chair and MY D&B Bag. Thats life we can't control everything. I will post more pictures as soon as I upload them to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment