5.12.2007

I have been tagged

I have never done this before, I have no idea how it will turn out.

Here are the rules
:

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here we go.....

1. We have been home with Gaby for about 24 hours.

2. Anthony is not too happy about the addition to the family, but I am sure he will get used to it. At least he hasn't tried to do anything mean to her.

3. I have bruises on my hands because retarded people tried to put an IV on me, it hurts like hell. On my left hand the front and even my knuckles have bruises, on the right hand they tried to take it from the wrist, and they screwed up that bruise looks really bad my whole wrist is purple. Its nothing like the Mayo Clinic in MN, I guess I was spoiled the first time.

4. I am wondering how I am going to manage this week with two kids and with sleep deprivation.

5. I hope that we can follow our budget so that I don't have to go back to work in three months.

6. I LOVE the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", I can not wait till the season starts in the Summer. My supervisor and I would watch the show on Wed. night and talk all morning about it the next day at work and laugh our heads off, it one of those shows you have to watch to understand. Our co-workers used to think we were crazy.

7. I like that most our neighbors are around our age. Jose and I have noticed that they all have dogs and at least one BIG Truck and we have two kids, a cat and a Mazda6. We are the odd balls. lol! But we all get along really well and they all love Anthony to death, and they are very happy about the new baby too.

8. I have to say that I am very happy with my life. I would not change a thing. The only think I have left to accomplish Is finish with my degree, I know that it will be hard with a family but I am determined to do it.

So there it is, I think I have done it. Now I am going to tag Marcela, Jose, Loralee, I know it says eight but I don't know anyone else that I can tag, put I will try to find more people to tag. Sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment