4.08.2010

Excited

I should be finishing the laundry but instead I'm blogging. Tomorrow I leave to the Big Apple. The kids and Jose are staying here. I haven't been to NY since I was pregnant with Anthony 5 years ago. I am surprising my sister for her birthday. She is turning 21. I am so excited to have some free time. I could really use it. Things are still hectic here. The house remodeling is still not done we have had a really hard time getting the right stuff. Whatever I am the point that I really don't care. It will get done eventually.
I am also planning my sisters in law's baby shower, which is next month. It is so much fun. Everything is almost done. We have the location, food, cake and the invitations have been sent out. The only thing left is the party favors; which we are ordering early next month because they are customized fortune cookies. The theme is based on the location which is Benihana. SIL is very happy with how everything is turning out and so am I.
I have to go. I have a lot to do before I leave tomorrow morning. Everyone please send happy thoughts to Jose, this weekend will be the first time he stays with the monkeys all by himself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment