6.05.2009

Things are not so bad.

It is day 2 without Jose and things are good. Anthony has been sleeping in our bed. He has been waking up late which is great. Gaby is the one that has been waking up early, which is not usually what happens.
I am excited about today, Monkey Doodle starts gymnastics. I hope things go well. At the end of the summer he can start soccer, and in January he can start T-Ball.

Lately my kids have been hilarious. Gaby is not your usual girlie girl. She thinks it is funny when she farts. Anytime she does it she says "Oh peo!" (peo is fart in Spanish) and then starts laughing. I love her laugh.
Last night Anthony wanted the Nintendo DS, I told him he couldn't have it. He also wanted to wear a shirt that has Wall-E on it, and he didn't want to go to sleep because he wanted to watch TV. So he says "No puedo poner camisa de Wall-E, no puedo jugar DS, no puedo ver Spongebob. I can't do anything. geez!" The way he said it was so funny that I had to call Jose to tell him what he did. I think it is so awesome how well his vocabulary is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment