10.11.2007

Lucky 5

Yesterday Gaby turned 5 months old and it was also our 5 year anniversary. If you would have told me 5 years ago that this would be my life I would have laughed, especially the part were we have 2 kids. To tell you the truth we weren't planning on having kids for a long time, but I am not complaining, I am very happy with my life. Anyway we did not exchange gifts since next week we are going to Costa Rica I rather use that money and spend it over there, but we did go out to to dinner. "A" took the kids so that Jose and I could enjoy a nice dinner at The Melting Pot it a fondue restaurant. I have to say I give this restaurant two thumbs up. It was delicious, we started with a cheese fondue, I also had Yin and Yang drink, actually 2, which was delicious, we had caesar salads, then for our main course we had Mojo Style cooking, we chose Fondue fusion which had lobster, steak, chicken, pork, ravioli, rigatoni, and fresh veggies. It was delicious and you can not forget dessert. By the time dessert came I was stuffed, really really stuffed, but we continued to eat, we chose Chocolate S'mores OH MY GOD is all I have to say, it was so good, no GREAT, for dippers we got marshmallows covered with graham cracker and some with Oreo cookies, there was also strawberries, brownies, rice crispes, pound cake, and a delicious cheesecake. The restaurant is a little pricey but it was so worth it. So if you guys have one near you should definitely try it out.

P.S. I LOVE YOU BABE THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mi Amor.

    The Melting pot was good, the food was overpriced, but the service and the atmosphere made it worth it.

    It has been good five years, just like a good ride at Universal Studios: it has its ups and downs, but it's fun and you don't want it to end.

    J.V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you two.

    I keep hearing that this place rocks. I will have to try it out for our anniversary in December.

    ReplyDelete