10.04.2007

AAHHHH!

I swear I have memorized the movie Cars, I know every line, and every song in the freaking movie, thanks to my 2 year old. It all started yesterday, when he saw a commercial with Lightning McQueen, I do not have the movie here its actually at my mothers house and to top it off Jose took my car which has Monkey doodles car seat in it. I tried to entertain him with some other shows I tried Mickey Mouse, Barney, and Pooh nothing worked he kept bring the remote control to me and "Carro (car in spanish) rvmm rvmm!" He was not buying it, I knew he liked cars but I did not know that it was this much. So I called my lifesaver, my friend and neighbor, to ask if she would go buy one for him, and it turned out that she had one but it was in her husband truck but the good thing is that he works down the street. I thought it was pretty funny that they have that movie since they have no kids. anyway...... I SWEAR I have seen it 5 times TODAY and I have been out of the house most of the day. 'sigh' Every time the movie finishes Anthony ask to replay it. I have that song from Rascal Flatts "Life is a Highway" stuck in my head.

Don't get me wrong like this group but when you hear the same song ALL DAY LONG it is bound to make you crazy. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment