10.23.2009

Started off good....

This morning Anthony had his 4 year old follow up. Since he was 14 months he has been in a study with Florida Atlantic University. The study is about the speech developement for bilingual children. The Dr. doing the study says he has been doing really well that he vocabulary is balanced in both languages. Which I think is great, but even with that I am still having him tested next month so that he can start school sooner. I think that he could be better in his speech. They are times that he gets frustrated and he does speak really fast most of the time. Anyway the reason I was writing was because we had started off the day good but now it not so great. After the follow up we went to the movies. We saw Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Every cute movie Anthony loved it and watched the whole thing without any issues. After that we WERE yes were going to stop by our local grocery store to get lunch but we got rear ended by a young kid, who wasn't paying attention. Nothing major happened but the kid's car was worst off then ours. My bumper was pushed up and slightly pushed out on the sides. The kids are fine. Anthony was a little freaked out at first. About an hour later he started saying that his head, and hip hurt. Gaby was saying it too but I think it was only because Anthony was getting attention and she wasn't. I called the pediatrician and she told me to take him to the ER. sigh! Not what I wanted to do, but whatever I knew that it wasn't anything major he probably just bang his head a little on the car seat, and his hip was hurting from the belt. So we went to the ER waited for what seemed like forever,(1 hour) so the DR. could say that he had nothing wrong (just as I thought) I wonder how much that visit is going to cost us. eck! Well now I know for sure that there is nothing wrong with him. We finally got home at 5:30 to eat lunch/dinner. And Anthony is having a melt down on the sofa because he doesn't want to go to bed. I hate the days he doesn't get a nap.
Now I am off to call the insurance companies and file a claim. no fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment