10.28.2009

Halloween

Halloween is in a couple of days. I am very excited. I have to say that this is my favorite holiday of all time. This year I did more decorating because the kids are older and they understand more of what going on. Earlier this month we went to a dollar store, they had great Halloween decorations. We got some big Halloween spiders and crows that are hanging from the ceiling. We have spider webs on different part of the house we decorated our front window with Mickey Mouse window clings and pumpkin lights. Also out front door is wrapped in tape that says "Enter at your own risk". Anthony is loving it anytime we come home he says "Welcome to our scary house". He can not wait until the 31st comes. He is excited to go to his first Halloween party. This year WE have done more Halloween themed things then in the past. Just two weeks ago we went back to Disney and did "Mickey's not so scary Halloween" and this passed weekend we did "Boo at the Zoo" @ the Palm Beach Zoo.

This year Anthony wanted to be Shark boy from the Disney Movie "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" but the only costumes I found were on eBay and they are way out of our budget for costumes. So instead we went to a store and they picked out what they wanted. Anthony picked a pirate, and I wanted Gaby to be Tinker Bell, but she did not want it. So she threw it out of the shopping cart because she wanted what Anthony had. So this year we have a pirate and a buccaneer. Which worked out great because they match which is what I wanted to do from the beginning. Only problem is that Gaby lost her hat in Disney so we have to look for a store that will sell me a hat that we actually fit her.

I can't believe that I have no pictures of Gaby in her costume, but I do have one of her of this past weekend at the zoo. The kids had to wear last years costume because I couldn't find the pirate costumes. But no worries I did find them yesterday so we are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment