5.21.2008

Tired as Hell

I do not know how I do it, but I have been in school for a week, and managed to stay alive. Monday we got back from our AWESOME cruise. I recommend Carnival Cruise line, we had so much fun and actually relaxed. Monday night I had my first test on 4 yes 4 chapters, and I got 100%. I was so happy, today I had a presentation and I got a 96%. I am feeling pretty darn good about myself. I have been able to manage everything I usually do and study. I am a little worried about when I have to take more than one class at a time, one class takes a lot of time and since I would like to get a scholarship, I MUST have good grades. I will not accept anything lower than a B.
So back to our cruise, did I mention that it was AWESOME. We left Friday afternoon got on the ship at around 12:30a.m. We enjoyed lunch and a drink on the deck.

After that we walked around to familiarize ourselves with the ship. We got a stateroom with an ocean view and that was very nice, I just realized we did not take a picture of it. Oh well! So that night we had a great dinner and we were sat with two couple from Venezuela, which was great because we had a lot in common we actually became friends. We laughed a lot with them and our Maitre'd (I think that's how you spell it). They really want you have a good time, everyone treats you like your royalty. I was just happy that I did not have to cook, clean, or hear crying babies, except for Jose when he got sick Saturday night. Our cruise went to the Bahamas for a full day on Saturday we were I think the first to get off the ship it was like 8 am but we wanted to enjoy our time on the beach and we did we had it all to ourselves most of the morning.


That night was the Captains dinner thats when everyone dresses really nice, and they honor the Captain, they even had a cocktail hour but we missed it we did not know that they were having one, but that ok I still got to eat lobster for dinner and it was delicious. I have to say this has been one of the best or even maybe the best trip Jose and I have done. Can't wait till I get to go on another cruise maybe even for a longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment