6.25.2007

Golden Birthday

Saturday was my Golden Birthday and we celebrated by going to Orlando without the kids. Yeah it was wrong not taking them but they would not enjoy it, they are too little. We went to Animal Kingdom to try the new Everest ride, and to Sea World because Jose had never been there. It was great, we left the kids with my mother and she was more than happy to take them. On Saturday we went to Sea World, I think the last time I was there was when I was 16, not much has changed they have this new ride Kranken, very scary. I don't know what it is, maybe it is because I am getting older or all the stories you hear about people getting hurt on rides, but there is a point right before we drop that I want to yell and get the hell off the ride. I know it silly but you just never know what could happen. Anyway...After Sea World we had dinner at Downtown Disney to Portobello and it was delicious, I had lobster tails with pasta and Jose had a steak with potatoes. On Sunday we went to Animal Kingdom, we really like this park, it like a big Zoo, they have Everest a roller coaster and the ride is AWESOME, really there is a part where you go backwards in the pitch dark. In Animal Kingdom they have a lot of shows too and we saw Finding Nemo the Musical, and it was good. Thats all we did there because we have seen everything when we went 3yrs ago, plus we are going back in November with the kids, to make it up to them. We got a 3 day pass that we can use until Dec 24 for any Disney Park and Sea World has a Fun Pass which you pay for one day and come back for the rest of the year. I know that Anthony will like Animal Kingdom and Sea World because of all the animals that they have, I just can't wait to take them well mainly Anthony even though he won't remember going there this young. I am so happy that we did this trip I think it was necessary, don't get me wrong we love our kids but sometimes you need alone time. Jose took the camera to work, I am not sure why but as soon as he brings it back it will post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I loved going to Disneyland with my kids. Disneyworld would.be.so.much.better!

    ReplyDelete