6.23.2010

A quarter plus 1

Today I turn 26. I look at my life and I love it. I have accomplished a lot in a quarter of a century. I look forward to the future. I have definitely have had ups and downs but for the most part it has been great. I know that my future will be even better.
It has been a good day so far. Jose stayed home; we are currently watching the World cup, US vs. Algiers. Jose got me the movie "Twilight Saga: New Moon" and a great book "The Time Travelers Wife". We are going out for dinner with family at one my favorite places The Knife. Goodbye.
Happy Birthday to me!! :0)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    I'm so happy to be reading people's happy blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog and thought it was cute so i am now your newest follower. i enjoy reading your blog loo forward to other post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete