3.06.2008

Well it has been a long time since I last wrote. A lot has happened last week we had a bad week I had a miscarriage, I wasn't even aware that I was pregnant. Even though we do not want any more kids, I was sad that it happened. Me and birth control just don't get along. I got pregnant with Monkey Doodle on the depo shot, and now I had an IUD and I still got pregnant, only 6 months after putting it on. When I got the IUD they told me that when I started my period that it be long and painful, but when my menstrual was going on it 15th day and very very painful cramps, I knew that something wasn't right. I researched for miscarriages online and I knew that that's what was happening to me. The next day I went to that doctor with Jose and it was confirmed, my doctor was very worried that I might have a Ectopic pregnancy so that same day I had the IUD removed and had a sonogram done. Luckily it was not ectopic, then Friday I had a d and c done. Friday was hard for me I was very emotional but I felt a lot better on Saturday, back to my normal self. It was really hard for me to not do anything on Friday I am just not the person to lay on the couch all day. Well that was that.
To keep my mind off what happened I decided to finally decorate the kids room. It is not completely done but I don't have much left. I painted green and red. Yeah I know strange colors but I am very happy on how it turned out.



I have to say I love IKEA. We finally got one in south Florida, it is my new favorite store. I still have some wall storage I have to get, I went yesterday to IKEA and the did not have it. I bought these giant leaves also that I want to put by the bookshelves, and dresser that they also ran out of. Hopefully by this weekend the room will be completely done. Anthony likes it a lot, every time he walks in he says "wow, mommy pintar" (wow, mom painted). I am very happy with it and can not wait till it is done, and move on to the next thing which is their bathroom. I be posting pictures of it soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Martha. For both you and Jose. Even though you weren't planning another pregnancy, this must have been sad and difficult for you both.

    The room looks lovely. You have quite an eye. I wish our IKEA was closer to where I lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks awesome!!! I love IKEA too !!!

    ReplyDelete