5.17.2011

It's not just shampoo.

As a stay at home mother, I'm in charge of all the bills. Well actually I pretty much have to care of everything. I find the best deals for everything. I use coupons and buy things on sale. I put myself last in everything. I don't buy clothes or shoes or anything that I actually need, until recently. I have decided that I need to take care of ME. So before we went on vacation I took $200 and went clothes shopping for ME. I got 3 shorts, 4 shirts, and 2 pairs of shoes. BTW I only spent $150 of the $200. I know I must be crazy, not to spend all of it. I just couldn't use it all. Especially since I got more than I thought I was going to get. Little steps. lol!
The other day I needed shampoo so on my weekly grocery shopping I decided that I did not want or deserve the cheap one. I bought the shampoo that I used to use before we had kids and I LOVE it. Its the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment