5.15.2009

Sleepy

Last night was a tough night. I had my neighbor and sister in law over to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. They are the two loudest people I know, so of course Anthony thought we were having a party. He did not go to sleep until almost 12 a.m. The worst part was that he slept in our bed because he would freak whenever I told him to go to his room. Poor Jose slept on the couch. Even though we have a king size bed, our little 3 1/2 yr old takes up most of the bed. I am not sure how he does that. This morning I woke up to a gasp and then "Mami, it's morning. Wake Up, Wake up." at 6:30 am. This is what he looked like this morning to me.( this a picture taken by Anthony of himself.)

I need to know. When do kids start sleeping in? I need my sleep.

2 comments:

  1. my little sister started sleeping in when she was like...maybbeee...7?

    My brother I don't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am really looking forward to that. 3 1/2 yrs to go.lol!

    ReplyDelete